This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 22 February 2018

Wedding Card - Scrapberry's and Docrafts/Papermania

Hello Everyone

A colleague at work asked me to make a card for a wedding that he is attending next month.
So I made a card to match the wedding invitation.

Here's the card.


I used the Scrapberry's Words Live Forever collection, along with some Papermania/Docrafts All Aboard bits and pieces and stamps.


I layered up quite a few papers and bits and then also added some stamping.


I coloured the chippie leaves with distress oxide and then gave it a spritz and then also added those vibrant little poppies.

I think it's a layered yet simple and elegant.

Thanks so much for popping in!
I really appreciate the visit!
Have a great day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. so nice wedding card Denise! adore the details )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the layers and the details you added!! The flowers are such a beautiful touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lucky work colleagues to have you nearby to create bespoke pieces for them. Lovely work Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! How special to have a unique hand made card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Denise! Love the vibrant blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful and girl wonderful project with an awesome color combination !!

    ReplyDelete