This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 14 January 2018

Pair of Christmas Tags - Prima

Hello Everyone

I hope that 2018 is treating you well.
It has been a busy start to the year for me! But I managed to find some time to create this weekend, so my heart is singing! ;-)
I have also been doing quite a bit of publication work in the background and will share this with you in the next few months.

I have a pair of Prima Christmas tags to share with you, that I made this past Christmas.

Here is the first one...


I recycled some Prima packaging also, which is the base of this tag.


I love that delicate die-cut too! ;-)

Here's the second tag...


I did stamping, colouring and fussy cutting on this one!


On these 2 tags I also used Polkadoodles stamps, which I absolutely adore.

I still have some more Christmas projects to share...so hope you went get bored with them!

Wishing you a fabulous Sunday!
Cheers for now!
Denise x


1 comment: