This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 4 January 2018

General Card - BoBunny & Distress Oxides

Hello Everyone

Today I have a really simple card to share with you! ;-)

I used a BoBunny stamp, die-cut an embossing folders and distress oxide ink.


Sometimes simple is just as pretty! ;-)

I love cards that I can use for any occasion and this is one of those cards.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

I hope you have a gorgeous day!
Denise x


4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Denise!
    I wish you everything the best in 2018, sure this year will be happy and full of creative ideas! ))))

    ReplyDelete





















  2. Happy New Year Denise! Your card is so pretty! Love the fancy butterfly and lace doily!


    ReplyDelete
  3. Back again to try and leave some love. Have not been able to of late. Just to say these tags are lovely and I admire they way you've recycled some of the pretty packaging. Publishing stuff sounds interesting?

    ReplyDelete