This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 1 October 2017

Faux Leather Mini Album - BoBunny Autumn Dreams

Hello Everyone

My internet is still off, but I have quite a bit of data stored up on my phone, so today is the day that I share and post something again! ;-)

Life has been crazy, busy with changes at work, design team projects and classes, but all is good and I am truly blessed.
I hope that everything is well with you too.

I was up on the BoBunny blog recently with a mini faux leather album.
I would really love it if you popped over and had a look.

I so enjoyed making this album and actually made 3.  I will definitely use them as gifts and I also used these as examples for a class I did.



Here is a photo of one of the others I made as well.


I had seen a super article in the Craft Stamper, December 2014 issue.

I scanned the article, so that if you wanted to try it yourself, you could have a read here.



Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I hope you have found a little inspiration!

Have a fabulous Sunday!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. What a clever crafter you are Denise and congrats on having your project published. This technique has a wonderful finish and I'm going to have a try to use your methods to make some Christmas gifts. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, love the textures you have achieved on the covers of the books..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fab projects Denise! love the textures ))))

    ReplyDelete