This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 5 June 2017

Sunday Funday Party Items with BoBunny Down by The Sea

Hello Everyone
 
I hope that you had a fabulous weekend!
They just seem to pass by toooooo quickly! ;-)
 
I am up on the BoBunny blog here with some party items.
I would love it if you popped along and had a look.
 
Here's a little sneek peak of the goodies.
 
Party Items by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Down by the Sea Collection and Flower Fun Stencils
 
It's really fun to sometimes think out the box and use scrappy goodies for all kinds of occasions.
 
 
For me, any day is a good day to have a red velvet cupcake!! ;-)
 
 
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Coral, Mermaids, Mystical, Ripples, Tide/ Down by the Sea
Cardstock: Tutu Dot, Island Mist Dot
 
Chipboard: Layered Chipboard/ Down by the Sea
 
Stencils: Flower Fun
Die-Cuts: Mandala, Darling Doily
Pearlescent: Island Mist, Brilliant Blue

Have a fabulous Monday!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. I am *immediately* going over to the BoBunny Blog to see what you have been up to - looks wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty preview, so pop over to the Bo Bunny blog ))))

    ReplyDelete