This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Get Well Soon Cards - ScrapBerry's Words Live Forever Collection

Hello Everyone

The May/June Challenge is up on the ScrapBerry's blog here.
This challenge is about family and can include Mothers and Fathers Day.

I made some masculine Get Well Soon cards for 3 of my work colleagues that are sick.
We spend most of the hours in a day with our work colleagues and some of them really do become like family.

Here are the cards.




The Words Live Forever collection is perfect for masculine and vintage projects.

It would be awesome if you could play along!
So pop along to the blog for the details.

Have a stunning day!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards. I hope your co-workers like them are well onto healthy recovery. Thank you for stopping by my blog, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise. Your cards are amazing. And so thoughtful of you to make them for your coworkers. I do hope that they are feeling better now. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three great cards for men. I especially like the script on the "Get well soon" stamp. They are all interesting and my fave is the one with the blue strips and the rusty washers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fabulous cards Denise! Stunning works as always! )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise these are stunning vintage creations. Love how you achieved the aged look on them.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards Denise! Great use of all those fun papers! Love all the layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete