This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 6 March 2017

Spring Booklet - ScrapBerry's March Challenge

Hello Everyone

Apologies for being missing in action, but this past week was so crazy and I just could not get to sit down in fron of the PC to type a post.

But, here I am and I am sharing a Spring Booklet I made for the ScrapBerry's March Spring Challenge.

I made this little booklet from scratch with watercolour paper.


I used paints, inks and stencils for the backgrounds.


I fussy cut a lot of the elements too.


This little booklet really cheered me up.  I think the colouring and the beautiful floral elements were the highlights for me! ;-)


Here's a look at the other side.



I used some gorgeous Sizzix die-cuts on this project too.

Sizzix Thinlits Die - Whimsical Wish

Item #661049
and

SIZZIX THINLITS DIE SET 9PK - GARDEN GREENS

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 9PK - Garden Greens

ScrapBerry’s Supply List:
Nature Set of Stamps – SCB4907098
Set of Stamps Butterflies 3 – SCB4907003b
Set of Stamps Butterflies 1 – SCB4907001b
Metal Charms Wind of Travel – SCB250001054
Paper Collection Set 12x12 The Art of Nature - SCB220609100B
Paper Collection Set 6x6 The Art of Nature - SCB220609109
Shabby ribbon, peach - SCB510109

Please pop over to Sizzix to view their amazing goodies.
Please also pop over to ScrapBerry's March challenge to play along and also win some ScrapBerry's goodies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have an awesome week!
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful project with something special on every panel. Inspired use of die cuts and layering, especially like the Garden Greens set :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooooo lovely....I really like how you've taken the image of the middle in there & your layering up of the flowers is just gorgeous. Poor you, being so busy - hope things settle down.....thank goodness you're not running the challenge blog too, eh?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fabulous project Denise! so stunning! ))))

    ReplyDelete