This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Misc. Me Spreads - BoBunny Make a Splash

Hello Everyone
 
I hope you had a good weekend and are having a good start to the week.
 
I am up on the BoBunny blog here with my sunny and fun spreads.
I would love it if you popped along and had a look.
 
Here's a sneak peek of one of the spreads and my handsome brother! LOL
 
Misc. Me Spread by Denise van Deventer using BoBunny Make a Splash and Pentart Iron Paste
 
This collection is super fun and bright! ;-)
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colors, very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a very handsome brother. :D Love the bright colours too just my style. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore these colors, so fresh and bright! can't wait our summer ))))

    ReplyDelete