This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 6 January 2017

You Touch My Soul Canvas - ScrapBerry's January Challenge

Hello Everyone

There is a monthly challenge up at ScrapBerry's here and we would really love you to play along.

It's a LOVE theme and so I created this little canvas.


I fussy cut a lot of elements and used a lot of little die-cuts too.


And here's the bottom half.



ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Primavera papers:
Cards 1 (SCB220609007)

In Bloom papers:
Flower Press, 1 sheet (SCB220608808)
Cards 1 (SCB220608811B)
Flower Press (SCB220608808)

Paper Flowers Clove Light pink (8 Pieces Per Pack) SCB280404

So please pop along to the blog for the challenge details and inspiration from the other DT.

Have a super, super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely work Denise. I love the MM background, the gorgeous pink and the splendid cluster. A new fave for me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so gorgeous! I love the chicken wire texture and the flowers and leaves look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise this card is exquisite. Such wonderful details and such lovely elements too. TFS. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so great canvas Denise! adore pink base colour and those little feathers look so soft! )))

    ReplyDelete