This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 22 December 2016

Christmas Tag - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I can't believe it's almost a week since I last posted.
I have had such a bust time at home and also just with the family.
I am on leave but think I have been working harder at home than I do at work! LOL

Anyways, I have another tag to share with you today using some Graphic 45 goodies again.


I used a stencil and some crackle paste for the background and then added some distress inks and stamping.

I then used a die-cut, some fussy cut elements and some chipboard and blooms to finish it off.


I love this purple colouring for Christmas.

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by!
Please excuse me if I have not stopped by your blog in a while.
I promise to do so soon! ;-)

Have a super, super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Time is simply flying by! This is a lovely cool color combo... GORG tag:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors together look magnificent! And if I dont get back to your blog, I wish you a very Happy Christmas, filled with love and laughter, God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous tag Denise! love this light mixed-media and the color combo is just great! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich and opulent Advent colours - it reminds me of the Jacarandas which always flower in the lead up to Christmas. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete