This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Mixed Media Tag - General Tag

Hello Everyone

As you know, I am besotted with tags and have been tagging you for a while now....
Sorry, but today I am sharing another tag! ;-)


I used my Distress Inks, embossing powders and a gorgeous die-cut Lovely Peony by Memory Box.

One can also use these general tags for gifts and all sorts.

I must say that I am really having fun with my inks and they really are so easy and fun to use.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Wednesday!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful Denise! Love the die cut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree...Tags are wonderful to play with and discover different media! Love the Die you have used...looks great with the embossing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY nice....love the pared back look here. Almost 'classic' rather than shabby chic, if that makes sense? I really like how you've used the book paper as your back drop. I have LOTS of book paper. I need to use it more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty tag Denise! your background so wonderful with all of those flowers! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous tag, I dont mind tagging along with your posts.. hehe.. love the use of the die cut on the stencilling..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't apologise please - this is gorgeous. Classic beauty and I love the pared back look. The combo of the stamping with the over laid die cut works perfectly :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my kind of a style. CAS and I love the soft colours. This is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete