This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Vintage Tag - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

Today I have a vintage tag to share with you.
I really had soooo much fun with my inks and stamps and of course, some gorgeous Graphic 45 pieces, that are from some of my earliest scrappy stash.

So here it is.


I used a lot of BoBunny stamps and distress inks on the background.



These butterflies were just fabulous and so just had to be fussy cut! ;-)

Thanks so much for coming to see another of my tags today.
Hope you have a good evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Love the vintage vibe you have going on here Denise. Lovely work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage BLISS! I do loooove this. And a ROUND tag. NEAT:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic, love the vintage feel and colors and always love butterflies! And the round looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this round tag just perfect Denise! and of course butterflies are beautiful to embellish this work! )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Graphic 45 papers but I find them very hard to work with. So busy. You on the other hand clearly have no problem at all. Love the colours and the round tag is stunning.

    ReplyDelete