This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 28 July 2016

Birthday Card - October Afternoon

Hello Everyone

It's my sons Birthday today and so I have a Birthday Card to share with you.

Firstly, happy Birthday to my Boy! He is 9 today! ;-)
The time has flown and I really don't know where the last 9 years have gone.
But he's a good boy and I love him dearly!

Here's a photo of the big man, in his bed this morning! ;-)


I made this card for him.


I used some October Afternoon bits and pieces along with a Celebr8 stencil and some BoBunny black gesso. I kept it fresh and upbeat...I think perfect for a boy! ;-)

I certainly am happy that I was also able to use some goodies from my stash.

Anyways, off to get some dinner and celebrate a little! ;-)
So enjoy your evening too!
Cheers for now!
Denise x









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a fun one for your son too, HB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the black stencilling! Happy birthday to your young man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect for a boy - & quite a grown up card... Cos that's what is happening! LOOOVE the technic pressy. My little grand boy would be jealous of that! Hope you give him a lovely birthday time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats with your son's Birthday Denise! and so delish card, love this composition and colours, looks so great! )))

    ReplyDelete