This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 20 June 2016

Trio of Fathers Day Cards - BoBunny Fire Cracker Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a stunning weekend and also had a super Father's Day yesterday.
We had a super family day except for the fact that my sister ended up in hospital.  This time with gall stones and an infected gall bladder.
The poor girl has really been through a lot lately and so I hope she recovers soon!

In any case, I made some Fathers Day cards for hubby, Dad and my brother in law.
I used the fun Fire Cracker Collection from BoBunny.

Here's the first one.


The second one I really loved and the design was really cute.


I took a snap of the inside to also show you.


Here's the last one.


I had a lot of fun creating these and I think they were well received.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope to see you back soon!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Perfect Father's Day cards, have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful cards for Fathers Day Denise! love all of them, but the second one is my fav ))))
    hope your sister get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a full recovery for your dear Sister. Love these strong and bold colours for Father's day cards. A lovely change from the browns, blacks and sepias I tend to use for blokes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah no shame man. I hope that your sister is ok now. Not nice :( These cards are all lovely. Such pretty festive papers. :D

    ReplyDelete