This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 3 June 2016

Journal Page - Scrap Africa Mood Board no.75

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are well and that you are having a super day! ;-)

There is a new mood board challenge up on the Scrap Africa blog and it's a real goodie! ;-)
I love these soft and dreamy colours! ;-)


Please pop over to see Bente and Erina's GD projects and the Design Team inspiration.

Here's the journal page that I created.


I used the gorgeous collection from BoBunny, Butterfly Kisses! It is one amazing collection! ;-)

I did lots of stenciling, painting, stamping, inking and fussy cutting for this journal page.

I love the sentiment too!

Here's some close-ups.



Maybe you would like to play along....pop over and have a look! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope that sweetness abounds in your life today...
even if just in the form of a cupcake! ;-)
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. What a really LOVELY quote and very, very pretty art journal! LOooove those colours.....deffo hoping to find time to join in with this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Denise! Love how you showcased the pretty color palette! Those birds look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Denise! Love how you showcased the pretty color palette! Those birds look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty Denise. I love the delicate colours, the hummingbirds and that quote is one of my all time faves. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Denise. Adore the birds and the soft pastel colouring. Beautiful words too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. so amazing journal page Denise! adore these soft yummy colors and pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely journal with great details!

    ReplyDelete