This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 13 June 2016

Birthday Card - BoBunny Secret Garden / Take It Make it Challenge June

Hello Everyone

I can't believe that a week has passed and I have not posted anything on my blog!
Oooops...my bad!!!! I have no idea where the time went!

I am posting from a freezing and icy Johannesburg...I think the max temp today was like 9 or 10C.
That is very cold for us Africaners that love the warm temps and sun!!!
Anyways, we had some good rain too, but it certainly has made it verrrrrry cold! ;-)

I have a Birthday card to share with you today.
I used the gorgeous Secret Garden Collection from BoBunny.


I used a BoBunny Stickable stencil - Party Time and a Versamark clear pigment stamp and white embossing powder to create the bottom part of the stamp.  I then went and did some watercolour effects over the embossing, using blue, purple and pink spray inks.


I used BoBunny Floral stamp to stamp the flowers and the leaves on some of the pretty patterned papers and then fussy cut the elements.  I also fussy cut some of the swirls from the patterned papers.
Lastly, I stamped the Birthday sentiment with a Penny Black stamp.

I am also entering this card for the Take it Make it challenge, over at the Craft Stamper.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you had a great weekend and a great Monday!

Denise x




7 comments:

  1. When I left baby sitting the baby to go and fetch the twins at 2 it was 8 degrees...it has been freezing 😳 Nice weather to play 😁 This is such a soft, pretty card ..love the colours just lively

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cold! Anyways, good for staying inside & crafting!!! GORG card- loves that colour combo - even the purple looks waaaay cool;) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, our summer is in full swing but got some refreshing rain too which is good! Our 10 degress days are well ahead as summer season always slips away so quickly! The embossing left very cool effect on your card, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty Denise. Love the gloss on the flowers and the fussy cut BoBunny tendrils. Cold here too, but not 8 degrees, that's nippy. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty card Denise! love this background and watercolor effects - so fresh and soft! your winter is soooo hot for Russian winter! hahaha ))) because our temp in winter is about -10...-28 C ))) but I hope you will get a warm weather soon )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bloom. Great CArd!

    Sending love from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty design. Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete