This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Mini Album - Home Sweet Home - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

Mother's Day is coming up soon here, it's next Sunday.
So I wanted to make something special for my sister.
She loves cooking and is a real "home bird" so hopefully she will like this mini album, come recipe book.

There's quite a lot of photo's etc. so think I will probably split it over 2 posts.

Okay, so here's the cover.


The pretty, red flower type elements are actually red cabbages! I thought they were so pretty that one could certainly use them as flowers! ;-)


I did some mixed media effects, which I carried through the entire album, just to be consistent with my theme. I used a really pretty Prima stencil, throughout this album.

Below is the first page.


I also did some fussy cutting! ;-) I mean, what would a Denise project be without some fussy cutting!!


I went for some rustic, water colour outlining on the pages, which I think adds nicely to this theme. 


This Home Sweet Home Collection is so perfectly homely and cottagey! ;-)




Well that's exactly half way through the album, so tomorrow I will share the other half.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a great Tuesday! ;-)
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful mini Denise! Love all the fancy paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift for a dedicated cook and home maker. I'm sure your Sister will be delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love G45, this is one stunning album with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely album Denise! love this little touch of mixed-media here. and great colours match perfectly to the theme I think))

    ReplyDelete