This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 25 April 2016

Zooty Cuties Cards - FabScraps

Hello Everyone

I hope that you had a good weekend! ;-)

Sadly, I learnt today, that I did not make the Graphic 45 Design Team!
It was a great achievement to have made the TOP 30 finalists, but would have been the cherry on the cake to actually make the team.
I was disappointed but will certainly be back next year to try again! ;-)

For today, I still have some cards that I made, using the Zooty Cutie Collection.


This collection has some really cute elements that can be fussy cut.


and here's the last one.


Such a super collection for kiddies! ;-)

Anyways, thanks so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate your visits and comments.
Have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh Denise, not to worry, you do amazing work with Graphic 45 papers and others!! Sending you smiles!! Really cute little cards, my favourite is the pink one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't make the final cut Denise. Your work is very special and I wish you all the best for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise it's a pitty that they didn't choose you, but you were in TOP 30 - it's a great job! And I'm sure that next year you will be a part of G45 team!
    and your cards are sooo pretty! love these cute animals ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot about that. But not to worry because your G45 creations are the bomb. It's only a matter of time, so kerp trying. Love these cards. They are so cute. And your work is consistently unique and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete