This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 5 November 2015

Delight in the Little Things - Prima BAP October 2015

Hello Everyone

I was so disappointed with myself, when I could not get this page finished in time for the close of the Prima BAP Oct. It was the first time ever that I had not made a deadline! In anycase, I still loved how the page turned out and I am happy to share it! ;-)

Here was the sketch.

2015-September-BAP-riikka

Here's my take..


I used bits and pieces from a few collections, but mostly from the Delight Collection.


This was me 43 years ago, on the 2nd Nov 1972. I turned 1. Where has the time gone!!!!!


I really wanted to keep the page pretty clean and so I had to stop myself from adding more goodies.
I like that there is quite a bit of white space! ;-)

Well I am really going to make sure that I get my entry in for this months challenge, it's a super sketch too! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Wishing you a super evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. I think that this is one of my fave layouts of yours. I LOVE clean and simple and you have let those perfect photos just shine. You were a real little cutie... now you are just a bigger cutie :D The watercolour is soft and perfect I really love it. May have to try and scrap lift this one if I ever get back to scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! What a SHAME:(. Still, it's great you did finish it & I too love the white space & the wood paper across the page... Gorgeous:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry you missed the deadline...your take on the challenge is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout Denise, I LOVE those sweet photos you scrapped, how darling! Your design is light and sweet..... perfectly done.xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. In true SA style I have to say CUTE about this photo, you look adorable . I think this layout is fabulous and it is such a pity you missed the deadline as it is a winner!

    ReplyDelete