This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 25 October 2015

First Journal Page - Graphic45 Times Nouveau Collection

Hello Everyone

I am so excited to share this post today as it is my first ever journal page! LOL...behind the times I know...but eventually got there! ;-)

I was inspired by Solange Marques journal pages on the Graphic45 blog a few days back and thought that after seeing her pages, I need to give this a go.

Being the watercolour fan that I am I had bought a watercolour pad and so this became my journal.
I did not even do the cover yet, as I had such a seed in my brain for the first page, that I just had to get cracking.  So here it is.


I really had so much fun making this page! ;-) I know that I need more practice but think it turned out pretty good anyways! ;-)

I have been wanting to use this inspirational quote for quite a while and I simply love it! ;-)
"No matter how you feel, Get up, Dress up, Show up and Never Give up"


I used the Times Nouveau collection from Graphic 45.  I did lots of gesso, embossing, stamping and of course water colouring.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really do appreciate your visits!
Have a super Sunday!;-)
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Turned out pretty good?? That's GORGEOUS Denise!!! It really is, the colours and the design, a feast to my eyes!! Hope to see more coming Denise. Cheers, Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so elegant Denise. A stunning first attempt. Love the G45 images and the quote is one which really resonates with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jolly good show, I say! Love your 'girls', the saying is fabulous & the bg work is really, really artsy!!! I can see you doing LOTS more.... it is fun, eh? I don't do enough either.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is pretty and stylish, and I love the sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful and elegant page Denise! love this watercolour background, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, Denise! I saw this on FB, too, but just had to comment here to let you know how much I love it and the sentiment! Just wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow D... this is beautiful and for a first attempt? I would never have guessed. Very elegant and the background just looks lovely

    ReplyDelete