This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 24 August 2015

Botanical Tea Tag Booklet - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

I can't believe that 4  days have passed since my last post. Just crazy...sorry, but I am back today with my last Graphic 45 Botanical Tea tag and the booklet.



I really did have fun creating these tags and completing off the booklet! ;-)


Maybe a gift for someone...not sure.  Or maybe just for my own use...we'll see.


Thanks so much for always stopping by! ;-)
I really do appreciate the visits.
I hope you have a super Monday!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. A delightful little booklet Denise. Absolutely charming to give away or to reward yourself for a job well done. Be gentle with yourself my dear - post when you can and just remember to breathe. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORG last tag ---- FABULOUS booklet.... Sometimes it's hard to part with these things we create, eh??!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tags are beautiful - all of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning tag but the booklet is amazing. I certainly would keep it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Denise! What a wonderful project featuring so many beautiful items to admire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design for your last tag...the booklet is beautiful Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful tag Denise! love the combos of vertical composition and femine details! this contrast look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Denise! Your latest tag is gorgeous!!! I love seeing them all together in your little booklet! It is amazing to see them all and to see your beautiful work, too. Any person would LOVE to get this as a gift, but if you decide to keep it for yourself, you will do something amazing with it, I am sure! Hugs to you, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete