This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 14 May 2015

Wedding Card - BoBunny Garden Journal

Hello Everyone

Firstly, thanks so much for all of you that left such lovely and encouraging comments on my previous post! I really appreciate them so much! xx

Now to today's business...LOL, which is a wedding card that a friend asked me to make for him.  His friends son is getting married on Saturday.


I used the gorgeous Garden Journal collection from BoBunny. 

My friend had also given me their names from the invite, so I thought I should use them on the card too.


I just love the chipboard pieces from this collection, they really are so fabulous!
I could not resist using them! ;-)


It's a lush and decadent card...everything that weddings are about!! ;-)
Anyways...hopefully he's happy with it.

Been to any weddings lately? I love a good wedding! LOL

Hope you have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. So pretty!! LOVE all the layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they will love this! I adore the flower cluster - spectacular yet a bit different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Denise, richly textured and elegant. Very special to have their names on the front. Yes, I love a good wedding too. They speak to me of hope, love and new beginnings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card Denise! love flowers composition and colours! and the Garden Journal is one of my fav collections from Bo Bunny ))) can't wait to have it ))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant creation! Your work is always filled with beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous.....what a lovely touch adding their names. It really makes it a great personal touch:) Haven't been to a wedding since my son's a few years ago now....but I really do love them! Have a great weekend!!! It's almost here:):)

    ReplyDelete