This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Life is Beautiful - Prima BAP May 2015

Hello Everyone

I finished a canvas that I created for the Prima BAP this month.  I really love what I created and I put a lot of love, time and creativity into it. Here's the sketch firstly.

2015 May BAP Jennifer

Here's my take on it.


I know that it has a lot of elements, but is hopefully not too busy! I used the Forever Green Collection.


I did stencilling and watercolouring on the background and then lots of stamping. 


I did lots of fussy cutting of the leaves, butterflies and bits....it was very therapeutic! ;-)


I used some Scrap FX chipboard and heat embossed it with embossing powder.


This canvas is about all the things I love...flowers, butterflies and lots of pretties. It's also a canvas to remind me about the important things in life - Remembering Life is Beautiful and appreciating it, Stopping to Smell the Roses and to keep exploring...in all areas of my life...not to be afraid to venture into the unknown.

Thanks so much for popping in!
I really appreciate the visit!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Denise it's so gorgeous canvas! love your take of the sketch and the natural theme - when I look on it I lsee a forest with beautiful forget-me-nots, butterflies, singing birds and trees. really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful....great sentiment, too :) My favest bit is the blue flowers winding their way around the words....they really are gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning canvas Denise...you really put so much into this and it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh splendid!!! Loooooove it!!! I will send you a whatsapp vn soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Denise. I love those things too - flowers, butterflies, and the great outdoors. Lovely stamping and a great sentiment. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete