This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 1 May 2015

Ain't Life Sweet - Scrap Africa Sketch no.50

Hello Everyone

There is a super sketch challenge up at Scrap Africa.

Here is the sketch.



I had so much fun with this sketch and was so thrilled with the way my page turned out.


I used the Forever Young Collection from BoBunny. I just love the fresh colours.


The chippies are Blue Fern Studios pieces.  The circle I heat embossed and the swirls I just colour inked and then highlighted with white acrylic paint.


I had so much fun with the background, using the stickable stencils and gesso, along with stamps and watercolour and paints.


The photo is of my niece and was from a little photo shoot that we did last year.


I simply love this page...as I think I really captured the freshness of youth and life, with the colours, styling and design!

Maybe you can find some scrappy time to play along with us.  You have until 14 May.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super Friday!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely sketch and beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think too that you truly captured the freshness of youth & life ... .I like it a lot, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! And so you should be happy....it's brilliant!!! The bg looks sooo neat....it sort of flows and becomes part of the whole. Scrappy perfection....& her photo is totally GORGEOUS:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page, specialy the photo framed! You rock!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Denise. The bright, fresh colours are lovely with the fresh face. The design floats across the page; it's just delightful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The green/pink combo has always ben very appealing to me amd I am instantly drawn to your beautiful page, Ooo, and I wish I could find some time to play with that sketch. I could do something with that,...I know it!! LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this combo of green and pink colours is so great! so fresh, fun and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete