This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 7 November 2014

Stashy Christmas Tags

Hello Everyone

You might have noticed that I have been creating a lot of tags lately...and I certainly am loving them so much!! ;-) I hope the recipients will love them too! ;-)

Anyways, I have been diving into my stash and have been using all sorts of bits and pieces.
Here's the result.


The cute little Christmas stamps on the background, I have had for ages and have hardly used them...so out they came and aren't they pretty and delicate.  I am certainly going to use them some more!!!!

Thanks so much for popping by!
I really appreciate the visits.
Have a super day!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. lovely tags Denise! love these traditional colours and lots of embellishments! and great idea to use metal corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the traditional colours too Denise. Lots of lovely layering and the phrase "Joy to the world", really means Christmas to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Denise! you really so the cards/tags thing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just lovely Denise. I love to make tags for family gifts. Such cool inspiration with these two . Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tags! It is snowing here at the moment, so I'm totally in the mood for Christmas projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I so like these - the stamps are gorg, absolutely you must use them more - adore your layering on them, too....I've been away....missed out on piles of stuff, too...trying to catch up now:):)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tooooo cute. I have saved this image so I can do some along the same shape. I like that it is so chubby!!

    ReplyDelete