This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 1 September 2014

Sketch no.34 - Scrap Africa

Hello Everyone

I had an awful Monday, it was a really blue one! However, coming home to find my BoBunny DT box, filled with so many amazing goodies, was my absolute ray of sunshine and the perfect "pick me up"! It was an early Christmas for me! ;-)) So very soon, you will see all the lovely new products being showcased here!

There is a new sketch challenge up at Scrap Africa here. Please pop along and have a look at the Guest Designers work...as well as the DT.


I decided to create a tag and here is the result.


I used the beautiful Enchanted Garden Collection from BoBunny, as well as the Ephemera Package for this collection.  The flowers used are Petaloo. It has a vintage feel to it, which I really like!

I really hope you will pop along and play along!
Hope your Monday was better than mine! ;-)
Denise x




8 comments:

  1. Oooh --- poor you....we get to the age & stage where we know we just gotta go with those bad days, & hope they don't return for a while.....but aaaagggh! Getting through them.....ANYWAAAYS...can't wait to see what you create & I adore your tag....that bit of metal down the bottom....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear this Denise ~ hope your week is full of happiness :) Beautiful card! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the monday blues, hope you feel better soon!
    Awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tag Denise! so cute colours and details! really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! The dreaded Monday blues! So sorry you had a horrid day Denise. But lovely to open happy mail at the end of it. Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag & lovely colours! Hope your week has improved!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry that your week started out poorly...I can just imagine what a box of yummy did for your mood. Very pretty little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautifully elegant with a lovely old world feel.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete