This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 7 September 2014

Gift Trinket Box - BoBunny Enchanted Garden

Hello Everyone

I hope you have had a good and restful weekend! I have had a reasonably restful weekend and have also managed to clean up my working area considerably! I was getting dire! ;-)

My niece turns 11 tomorrow and I created 2 gifts for her and I really hope that she will like them.  I will share the one with you today and then the other one tomorrow. The first is a gift trinket box.


I wanted it to be shabby chic and so did a paint crackle with white and clover Ranger Paints and then coloured the edges with some pigment ink.


I used the Ephemera Enchanted Garden Pack to add to my papers. It's really such a fun pack to use...as it's a little bit of everything nice! ;-) I still love rub-ons and I used quite a few on this top cover.


I love this whimsical collection and there are so many little wonderful images that can be used to fussy cut.


One can really get a nice view of the crackle effect here.


Each side is a different.  But again...check out these awesome rub-ons. They certainly still look fresh to me! ;-)


I used some BoBunny lace that I have had for ages to line the sides of this trinket box and it was the perfect size.

I really hope my niece likes it...and will hopefully keep something special inside!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super Sunday!
Denise

8 comments:

  1. A perfect gift for a young girl. Love the colours and trims. I'm sure she will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be any young girl's dream...and an awesome idea for a gift for my little Leane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and transforms one to a world of days gone by. A great gift idea.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Surely your niece will have loved it!! I am also a rub-on lover through and through despite their unpredictability at times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Denise I would have loved that when i was eleven . So much lovely detail

    ReplyDelete