This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 28 September 2014

Christmas Tags - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

It's a beautiful, quiet and hot day already in Africa! ;-) I can't believe how how it has got and so quickly!!!! I am not complaining....this is my absolute best time of the year!!! ;-)

I enjoyed making the BoBunny tags so much this week, that I made some Christmas one's too.
I used the very cute Elf Magic collection.


One is the more classic styling and the other a bit more playful.





I think this year I may do more tags and less cards, as the tags will be so perfect on gifts.

Have you started a Christmas list yet?
I think that may be my next project! ;-)

Have a super Sunday!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. These are great! Some lucky peeps are going to enjoy receiving the fruits of your labours:) Tags are very handy, I reckon, too......I just started to make a few notebooks for the girls for pressies.....its gonna come up sooo quickly, I reckon! Scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Denise - these are too beautiful to give away. I love the colour combo and the sparkly bits. The blue adds nice balance to the traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah these tags are so pretty and I agree too pretty to give away. Such pretty papers and perfect for a special Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these tags , especially the non conventional one . It is hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! I love the look of them!! You really are a cardmaker now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tags Denise! Puts me in the holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun and festive tags which will adorn any pressie beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete