This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 9 February 2014

From me to You! - Prima BAP Feb

Hello Everyone

It has been a restful and pleasant day! It has been a hot day, but luckily it has cooled down a little bit now.

I have a page to share with you, for the Prima BAP Feb challenge.

Here's the sketch.

2014 Feb BAP lene bornerud 2

Here's my take on it.


My son often leaves me little notes and postage, sometimes hidden and sometimes in plain sight.  Just little notes where he doodles, writes our names and draws hearts etc...they really are so very sweet.  If I haven't found them, then he comes and asks whether I found my post! They sometimes are just folded or sometimes he has made little envelopes for them.

So this page is about replying to those notes, with a note of my own in the form of a scrap page. Hence the name, From Me to You. This page has a few little messages all over, the one being "Never Give Up" and then "Anything is Possible" and "Yes I Can".... I have also journalled on the back where I write my little note to him and include what I mean by the notes on the front. I hope he will read it one day soon! ;-)


I used the "All About Me" Collection, along with some Prima stencils and stamps.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Sunday!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Love what you've done here! Sooooooooooo fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful take on the Bap Denise, Iove the pops of orange and the string of hearts. However,for me, it's your words that complete the page and tell me the story hidden behind those beautiful eyes. I love that you've journalled on the back, so that he can see how much the little notes mean to you. What a sweet boy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page and love the background...amazing details...great sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a sweet, considerate little boy Joe is... you can see he is a gentle soul in that photo. Beautiful background and I love your little notes back to him. One day he will read it and look back and know that he was so loved ... and so loving. A truly special layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the layers on this page. You have one very sweet little son there. What a tremendous blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Lovely painterly page!!

    ReplyDelete