This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 10 November 2013

Christmas Cards - BoBunny Silver & Gold

Hi Everyone

I really have been creating and scrapping up a storm this weekend! It has been very productive indeed.
I had most of yesterday afternoon to myself, so I was really able to put in some quantity and quality time.

I made some Christmas cards with the really beautiful BoBunny Silver & Gold Collection.  These were the first cards I have made so far...but at least I have made a start! ;-)

So here they are.






I love how these have turned out and I really hope to finish some more off this week! The time is certainly flying and so I really want to get them all done! ;-)

Have you made some Christmas cards yet?
Hope you have a super Sunday!
Denise x






6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Denise! I love them all! Such beautiful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent start to your cardmaking career! Great job!! They all look perfect to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Productive indeed! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! you sure have been busy Denise!! quite a storm there! I say they look wonderful! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are just beautiful! Love Christmas.....these are so perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so very beautiful Denise. Be proud.

    ReplyDelete