This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 19 October 2013

Lovely Together - Prima BAP October

Hello Everyone

I have so enjoyed my Saturday! It started off with a little mulberry picking, and then a little visit to my folks, followed by 2 massive African thunderstorms, and some chat and dinner with my family! A little bit of scrapping in between, so I am happy as can be! ;-)

I eventually finished my Prima BAP for October, which seemed to sit on my desk for quite a few days! Anyways, I am pleased with the end result. So here's the sketch.

2013 October BAP KK

Here's my take on it.


I used the Rondelle Collection and did quite a lot of fussing cutting! The chipboard is Design Worx, and along with that, used quite a number of dies.


I gessoed my background completely with watered down gesso and then added some stamping.


I really had fun with this background and even though it took me quite a while, I was pleased with the end result! One never really knows how these little experiments will turn out, but I can honestly say I was very happy with the end result.

Thanks so much for popping by!
Hope you have a super evening!
Denise x


15 comments:

  1. The detail in this page is fabulous! Such a striking design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Denise, all the swirls look great together.

    Hope the rest of your weekend is super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing detail, beautiful photos and a fab Prima Bap. They all combine to make this splendid page. I especially like all the background stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous page, loving the sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome details...gorgeous fussy cutting. I love your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooooooo pretty! LOVE your take on the sketch. The swirls look fab! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful - so many special touches x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... amazing layout Denise. The background looks fabulous. Love all the fussy cutting and the dies. You did a great job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. how wonderful all the gorgeous details and layering on your page

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Denise this is such a beautiful one! LOVE the details work, all that effort certainly paid off! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page! I love all the delicate layers and the fancy photo corners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a romantic and girly page! love all the lacy details and beautiful flowers! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so very pretty! I adore the gorgeous elegant frames on your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty and a great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing take on the sketches great design!!!

    ReplyDelete