This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 28 October 2013

Beach Boy - BoBunny Zip-A-Dee-Doodle

Hello Everyone

I have had such a great start to the week, with 2 sets of happy scrappy news...firstly the Berry Bleu DT announcement and then secondly a publication email. 

Then a little parcel was delivered to the house today and is was my birthday present from my husband! I asked him for some Gelato's and, man oh man, this girl is soooooo happy! I can't wait to start playing with them! My birthday is only on Saturday but he knew that I couldn't wait to have a look, so I have opened them and hope to play a little later!!!! This is one happy girl!!! ;-)

For the South African ladies out there, I thought I would share this info with you.  I really did not think we got Gelato's here in South Africa, but you can check this site here and their prices are really reasonable!

Okay, now to actually get to my new layout for BoBunny using the Zip-A-Dee-Doodle collection. Here is the page I created for the BoBunny blog today! You are welcome to click on the link above and you can go and see what Maryia created as well.


We had recently been on vacation to the coast and I thought that the Zip-A-Dee-Doodle Collection would be perfect for a "beach" page, as it has the lovely blues and greens! It is also such a fun collection and so is also perfect for this theme.


Fussy cut elements from this collection were layered and added to this page, which created texture, as well as interest on the page.


To add to this "beach" theme I added gauze and gesso, which gives one the feeling of the fish nets and also is a flowing element, which draws the eye across the page.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Journal, Meow, Zig Zag, Authentic, Creative/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Stickers: Dimensional stickers, Combo Stickers/ Zip-A-Dee-Doodle
Jewels: Fright Delight
Trinkets: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle 
Chipboard: 12 x 12 Zip-A-Dee-Doodle 
Stamps: Distressed Textures
Misc Me Stickers: Zip-A-Dee-Doodle

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Monday!
Denise x

12 comments:

  1. I love how you altered your background Denise! The gauze and all the colors just flow together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ownnnn, this is so adorable!
    I love this BB collection, it's my fav!
    you rock in this page
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astonishing page! LOve the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you knocked this out of the park Denise...love the colour combo and the gauze and little boy pages always melt my heart. BIG congrats about making the Design Team too....well done, I look forward to seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl....your husband knows you well ♥ I purchased the full set online from A Cherry on Top a while ago...couldn't find them in South Africa. Love the texture on your page Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous beach page Denise... love the papers and the fussy cut elements are perfect for water. Love the gauze and the misting. Perfect... such a sweet photo of Joe too... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page! Really love this one!! Happy early birthday!!! Yup I also discovered that site last week. Think it is brand new. Some of those prices aren't bad at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!!!!!!!! This looks fabulous! A real eye-catcher......love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and artsy! I love the bright blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a happy collection and it makes your photo shine! Love

    ReplyDelete