This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 27 May 2013

Gorgeous Girls - Prima BAP May

Hello Everyone

Welcome to Monday! I surely was not ready for Monday and was still quite happy to live in the past, and still pretend it was weekend! ;-)

Here is the sketch for the BAP Prima for May.

2013 May BAP

And here is my version of it.


I used the Prima Rondelle Collection, with some diecuts, splash painting and doodling. The garden chair chipboard is Enmarc and the flowers are also Prima.


I did a fair amount of fussy cutting, and was rather pleased with the result! ;-)


Thanks for stopping by!
I truly appreciate your visits.
Have a super evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. I can see why you are pleased with it. It is gorgeous! I love the colours and all the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and pretty with lots of intricate detail. Perfect for these two gorgeous gals. The photo corners are beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layering of papers. Love the splashes of paint and the diecuts. And how sweet are the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your papers and your take on the sketch, fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty girlie layout and the fussy cutting was so worth it. Lovely chippies... :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh yes this is gorgalicious! Love the resin flowers along the top!!

    ReplyDelete