This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 30 December 2012

You are such a photo Diva - CSI #51

Morning Everyone

I hope that you have had a good Christmas!

I have had a really good Christmas and was also on leave for 2 days, so I have had a few days to relax and enjoy the family! We are eating, drinking and enjoying the really hot weather! I will certainly have to visit the gym very early next week!!!

Considering I have had a few days off, I have not really had that much time to scrap, but I did manage to complete this layout for the CSI #51 challenge.



Here is my page.


On the background I did some gesso paste work, and then spritzed over with Enmarc Dazzles Bermuda. I cannot even remember the make of the semi circle paper, but think that it is My Little Shoe Box..but could be mistaken.  The flowers are Bazzill Basics and Petallo and the leaves are cut with my Cuttlebug. The butterflies and corner chipboard are Enmarc and the swirl corner is Celebr8, which was also spritzed with Enmarc Dazzles Spring Green.

The various Alphas are Basic Grey, Echo Park and My Minds Eye.  I wanted to use different Alpha's as the title is quite long and did not want  it to get boring with just one alpha.

Here are some close-ups and these include my journalling. The journalling says: Every time you see the camera pointed at you, you strike a pose.  This is a cute one, while you were swimming at home on the 24th December 2012. So perhaps you are the Christmas Eve Diva!




Well I am hopefully going to have lots of scrappy time today, so might just have something to share with you later again.

But for now, I wish you a super Sunday!
Have a great day!
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Denise!
    I would like to thank the visit to my blog and wish you a happy new year!
    What a wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture. A beautiful page. Great pic too. How sweet she looks!

    ReplyDelete