This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 24 December 2012

Summer Fun - MME December Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone

...And so it 'twas the night before Christmas!! Yes, Christmas eve is here and I still have a few more tags to make and attach to gifts, but I am hopefully now ready for Christmas!!!! ;-)

Before the festivities begin, I want to share a layout that I did for the MME December Sketch Challenge.

MME December Sketch

It really tickled my fancy, as I really wanted to play along and keep the essence of clean and simple lines.

So here is what I created.


This layout was so great to use scraps and bits and bobs! Just the kind I like! So as you can see, I used various bits from quite a few collections. The stamps used were from The Sweetest Thing collection and Lost and Found 3. The twine is from the Indie Chic collection.

Here are 2 close-ups.



I did some spritzing with Dazzles Bermuda on the background.
I think this was a really fun little layout and I enjoyed it so very much.

Okay...let me get back to those tags...
But to you all....thanks always for visiting and your comments..
I wish you all a blessed and joyous Christmas!
Have a super Christmas Eve!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. so boyish and cute! Merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout Denise! Love how the chevron sunshine and sweet photos! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice! love your take on this sketch - so much light and sunshine on this LO! all the details look so pretty and i especially like the way you placed on the photos on a tag - looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful layout! I love it how you incorporated the tag; the color scheme is perfect for the topic!
    I have just recently discovered Scrap Africa and I am still spending time browsing through everybody's blogs. Here is my own blog, make yourself a member of my blog if you like it:) I am also participating in the Scrap Africa challenges now! http://paperscrapsandscissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Andrea...will definitely pop on over and have a look! Great that you are taking part in the Scrap Africa challenges....always so nice to see new faces and creativity! Thanks for the visit! x

      Delete