This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 15 December 2012

Snow Wonder - Scrap Africa Challenge #12

Morning Everyone

I am so pleased that we have sunshine this morning! After so many mornings of overcast and rainy weather, my spirits are just lifted by seeing the sun!

We have a new challenge at Scrap Africa and it's about using a filmstrip!

Here is the layout that I created.


I used various Prima Papers, but mostly from the Zephyr Collection, Prima Alphas and flowers, and a Prima mask and stamp for the background. I also used Melissa Frances vintage elements. The filmstrip chippie is Enmarc. I added some gorgeous lace and pearls to also add texture.

This layout will certainly be a rare one for me, as snow in Johannesburg is certainly a rare occurance! I loved being able to create a snowy, winters page and thoroughly enjoyed the colours and textures.

Here are some close-ups for good measure.




You have until 31st December to upload your projects!
It would be great if you could play along!
Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Your layout is amazing Denise. I love the colours and the flower clusters are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lynette! Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how we can go gagga over a few snow flakes??? Lol...my biggest wish is to one day have a European white Christmas, the day my ship docks in the harbour! Love this LO of yours..the layering and distressing is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Denise ... every elements is stunning. I'm hoping to join in the challenge if time permits... this time of the year is ratty! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow in south africa??? that is a miracle Fabulous layout Denise. clever use of the filmstrip.

    ReplyDelete