This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 9 November 2012

Prima - 12 Days of Christmas

Hi Everyone

I am certainly getting into the Christmas and festive mood, and Prima's 12 days of Christmas is certainly helping.

I really loved the tag on day 2 and was also inspired to make a tag! I love receiving special tags on my gifts and so thought it would be so great to make some of my own for Christmas.

So days 2 tag is here. I liked the use of the gesso, pearls and the florals. So here is my tag inspired by Britt Sviggum's tag.


I love the fact that with cards and tags one can use leftovers and off-cuts. So I was able to use little bits from various collections.  I used stickers from Sweet Fairy collection, papers from Romance Novel and Romantique and Alla Prima.  I stamped with Gesso and also used a cuttlebug to cut the lacy bits. Here is a close-up of the stamped gesso below.



Well I certainly need a whole lot more tags for my gifts, so will certainly have to get cracking! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great evening!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how the gesso looks like frost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so beautiful! Love how you have used the gesso. Really a stunning tag! And I am so happy to hear that you got inspired by my winter tag, Denise. Have a great day. Love Brit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful, and I really like the way you put your letters not even, adds to the character of the tag so much. Love the texture too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the lacy bits - great die cut...

    ReplyDelete