This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 9 August 2012

My Son - Let's Scrap

Hi Everyone

It has been such an exciting week here in Johannesburg, as we had snow 2 days ago, which is a really rare event here in Johannesburg! It was really awesome and such a wonderful experience!
I did take some photo's, so will hopefully be able to scrap them soon.

Today I want to share a layout that I did for Let's Scrap.  The new sketch is here.

Here is my version.


I used My Mind Eye - Miss Caroline papers and Pink Paislee alpha's, with a wooden heart and buttons.

Here is a close-up of the journalling, and is really what makes this layout so precious to me.


Thanks for popping in...
Hope you have a great day..
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Denise for your beautiful comments on my blog! I am so glad you did as it gave me a chance to come across here and see your work which I might just say is AWESOME!! Love that you do boy stuff like me ;) Just love your style, and definitely SO much inspiration on your blog. Thanks again!! I'm following you too now cause I don't want to miss your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable, Denise! I like the stitched patches and off course the button heart - this is so different and interesting! and you always have the cutest photo's of your little boy! ♥

    ReplyDelete