This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 12 August 2012

Emily - Let's Scrap Challenge

Hi Everyone

I have a vintage layout to share with you today, inspired by a challenge at Let's Scrap and this gorgeous Graphic 45 advert.



I was really inspired by this challenge, and by that gorgeous Graphic 45 advert. The elegant, vintage lady was the inspiration for this layout and so I wanted to create a vintage layout, with a very elegant lady, my Aunt Emily. She was probably about 20 in this photo. I still want to add the details to my layout, but will have to chat with her first.

So here is the layout.


I used Teresa Collins papers, Everyday Moments - Yellow flowers and Calendar, with matching accents, and Making Memories Alphas.


Here are some close-ups.




It has been a while since I have done a vintage layout and so thoroughly enjoyed creating this one.

Thanks so much for popping in.
Take care and have a great Sunday.
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I like this vintage style the dress of the lady fits into this style. the paper and the color of the embellishments is well chosen. you've made a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Denise! this is so classy and elegant! you made it just perfect - this photo became more alive on your page! outstanding work, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and old worldly. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute gorgeousness! Yummy, in fact! I am a big G45 fan! I am a big Denise fan, too!

    ReplyDelete