This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

A Day to remember - Let's Scrap Sketch 6-13-12

Hi Everyone

Let's Scrap has released a new sketch today and is really quite a fun one.
Here is the sketch.



Here is my take on the sketch.  I did a one page layout.


I love doing clean and simple layouts for my boy, because I think that is also the style that depicts him so well! This was taken last year on his 4th birthday.

I really want to scrap and have lots of photo's of him growing up, because as the time is flying, he will one day be looking at these and going wow...I was just a kid!!

Here are 2 close ups.




I used Basic Grey Life of the Party papers and accents and the number round is 7 Gypsies.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have had a great day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I like it very much! The perfect palette for this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour choice of this layout is really a beautiful mane tough layout. I love these colors. And you can not get enough pictures because before you know it, they leave the parental nest. it's a nice reminder for later .... and Denise congratulated for winning the Blog Hop by Marivic.

    Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! I love the way you made the photos flow diagonally across the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a happy and bright and full of color LO! beautiful, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Denise but...... i have one problem how do i make one to look as good as yours ♥

    ReplyDelete