This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 18 April 2012

You are such a cutie - Let's Scrap Sketch 4-18-12

Hi Everyone

Today is sketch reveal again at Let's Scrap and here is the cute sketch posted.



And of course...here is my layout.


The papers used are Kaisercraft. The bits and bobs are however from quite a few different manufacturers.
I think the border on the layout just gives this layout such a fun look and is obviously a Martha Stewart punch around the page set.



Thanks for visiting today.
Take good care.
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Great layout and such a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the mix of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo very cute! the photo is so sweet! ♥ :-))))

    ReplyDelete