This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 26 February 2012

Little Lady Birthday Card

Hi Everyone

Yesterday was my neice's 11th birthday and she is turning into such a beautiful, young lady.  So I wanted to make a card that was indicative of this and really fit for a young lady. So here is the card I made.





I used Echo Park Victoria Gardens papers and stickers and a Glitz Beautiful Dreamer sticker. The gate I designed and made myself and the heart is Making Memories Love Struck. 

My neice loved the card, so I was really pleased.  

Have a great Sunday..
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, thanks for saying hello on my blog, love your card and wowee to the gate, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card and beautiful flowers specially the gate that you've made just beautiful.

    Hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete