This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 2 February 2012

I Love you..Dearly - BG Challenge

Hi Everyone

There is a huge storm brewing outside with thunder and lightning - a real African afternoon thunderstorm! What better time than to sit at my scrap table and scrap and potter a little. I also had to really be quick about getting these photo's as the light was fading fast and with the approaching storm the light was not that great in anycase.

This weeks BG challenge was this:
THIS WEEK’S CHALLENGE : I Love You…  Fill in the rest of this prompt on your project.


So here is my version below and also two close ups. The picture is of my son.  He is really such a cutie and definitely the apple of my eye and I absolutely love him to bits.








 I used BG Hello Luscious Papers and rub ons and chipboard stickers. I also Fiskars alphabet stamps and some red twine for my border, with some brown brads.

Thanks for stopping by today and having a peek.
Enjoy your scrappy evening.
Denise x


3 comments:

  1. Denise, this is just adorable and your son is a real cutie pie. I love all the dimension on your page.

    Hallo! Are you in South Africa? I have visited there a few times. I used to teach in Namibia. :-) About all I remember is Hoe gaan dit? Goed, dankie. And, of course, Lekker! For some reason, we said lekker a lot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Denise!! Love the striped background paper and the popped up details on the right side. Cute picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet and beautiful LO, Denise!
    wishing you that you will gather your strength and get through this difficult period of your life ♥ i guess we need these scary thunderstorms that we can appreciated more the sunshine :-))

    ReplyDelete