This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone

Firstly, Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you have a loved and blessed day!


Secondly, I hope you like the new look of my blog.  I had actually wanted to change a few things and after yesterday, accidentally deleting my template, I was forced to make huge changes and get my house in order!
So if you experienced any weird blog looks yesterday, I apologise.

Thanks for stopping by today..
Have a great day.
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Denise! And, Happy Valentine's Day to you, as well. Since today is my first visit to your blog, I can only say that TODAY it is beautiful!! I quickly scanned some of your recent blog posts, and immediately clicked JOIN! I have a vintage heart (both literally and figuratively) and immediately fell in love with your GIRL layout! Sweet! I hope you enjoy being a member of Let's Scrap; we love having you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, Denise. Your blog is looking good. I'm getting a blog makeover today too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day, Denise. I am so glad that you have joined us over at Let's Scrap and I look forward to getting to know you better. You have a lovely blog and I really enjoyed checking out your pages and cards.

    ReplyDelete