This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 2 January 2012

2012 First Layout

Firstly, a very Happy New Year to all of you! I wish you everything of the best in this coming year!
May you be abundantly and creatively blessed!

To start the new year I was looking at my photo's and wanted to do a layout of my son and husband. I wanted to remember our holiday at Umdloti this year and the wonderful beach holiday we had.
I called it - Sea (e) scapes

I created this double layout by firstly, using craft paint to edge the photo's and then some rather rough distressing of the ridged cardboard, which is the matting for the photo's. I also tore the papers to give the sea and wave feel and used spray ink to create the sea spray as I thought the white cardboard was quite stark.

The materials used were:
Heidi Swapp papers, Damask Dot and Old Linen and die-cuts
Fab Scraps shabby Chic paper and tickets
Chipboard Letters unknown
Prima Marketing canvas chipboard tags
Bo Bunny Et Cetera chipboard elements
Websters paper Leaf and butterfly
Unknown brown brads
Twine



Here are the individual pages below.




Enjoy your day, whatever your doing and may it be a scrappy day!


2 comments:

  1. Good evening, Denise, from a fellow scrapper in Joburg. Will be having a little read of your blog... See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer...that's so kind of you! It's so nice when fellow South Africans can chat and scrap together!

      Delete