This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Denise Workstation Competition - Scrap Affairs

One of our two local scrapbook magazines is running a competition which I have entered. It was quite funny that the competition name is my name! Basically you had to create 4 double page layouts and include hand made flowers from a previous Issues lesson. The 4 double pages had to be in the following themes:

Family Layout
Love Layout
Baby Layout
Heritage Layout

Here is my Family Layout.


Materials used were My Minds Eye papers and Basic Grey Embelishments, 7 Gypsies stamps and rub ons and Upkit rhinestones.

My second layout is the Love Layout, which I took a different spin on and called it "My ten absolute Loves". The materials used were Life Documented - Simple Stories papers and stickers, Making Memories canvas letters and a Martha Stewart punch.  This is definitely one of my favourite pages.

Picture out for Publication

Below are the two pages separately.

Pictures out for Publication


Here is my take on the Baby Layout (Love at first sight). Here the materials used were Kaisercraft - Nans Favourite Paper and Le Chateau Rub Ons, Scrapbook King Rub Ons, Unknown Chip Letters, K&Company sticker letters, Upkit Embelishments and Bazzill Cardstock.


My last layout was the Heritage Layout  (Times Gone By) and is also one of my favourite pages. Materials used were Jenni Bowlin - Family Tree Paper, Bo Bunny Et Cetera Chipboard Letters and stickers, Royal Langnickel Rub Ons, 7 Gypsies tags and stickers, Graphic 45 stickers and October Afternoon - Jawbreakers paper.


The competition closes 25Jan2012.  So should you want to enter, make sure you do it soon.
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment